Monday, January 23, 2012

FO: Anthro-Style Head Wrap

At Melynda's last visit I got her to finish help me finish a long overdue project.


This Anthro-Style Plaited Head Wrap took me over a year to make! It has been hibernating to a long time because I got hung up on the braided assembly. Since this is one of Melynda's own patterns, I got her to show me how it's done. Turn out super cute too!



In case you didn't know already, this is a free pattern. Go CHECK IT OUT!

************************************************************************

Pattern Source: Anthro-Style Plaited Head Wrap FREE from French Press Knits
Yarn: The Plucky Knitter Merino Alpaca Silk Worsted, colorway Scotch & Honey
Notes: More details at my Ravelry link HERE

1 comment:

kathy b said...

I may have just the yarn for this....thanks.. Im casting on!